Launch of maritime shipping in the Persian Gulf and Oman Sea under the name of Moradi Commercial Shipping Company
- 1370 Receipt of appreciation as a sample exporter.
- 2004 Establishment of Kashanirani Omid Saffour Corp. with a new approach and focusing on logistics activities in the field of oil.
- 2006 Starting Designing and Building the First Tow Service (Hope 1) inside Iran Designed by Dutch Damen as Employer.
- 1386 Signing of the first 5-year charter time contract with Iranian Offshore Oil Company.
- 2008 Construction of the first tow (Hope 1) company.
- 1388 Initial design of the Hopes 2 and 3
- 1389 Completion of Floating Hope Project 2 and Starting a Chartering Contract with Iranian Offshore Oil Company.
- 1390 Completion of Hawood Hawk 3 construction and its chartering with the Iranian Offshore Oil Company.